Common Questions: Application Process

Are students required to include their current Ontario high school in the My Background section?

Yes. Students must provide information about all institutions where they have registered in 1 or more high school or postsecondary courses. Institutions may include, but are not limited to: Regular day schools Private schools Night schools Summer schools Online schools

What documents should students upload in the Document Upload section of the Undergraduate Application?

Categories: Application Process

Students may upload documents to support their application, like proof of status in Canada, proof of extenuating circumstances, English-language test scores, etc. These documents are not mandatory. Not all universities accept the same types of documents. For some universities, students can upload documents in their application. For others, students send them directly to the university.…

What process should we follow when students who transfer to our school from another school already applied to university from the other school?

Categories: Application Process

You must complete the Student Transfer Between Schools form and email or fax it to the OUAC. You should do this as soon as the student’s Ontario Student Record (OSR) is transferred to your school. If the OUAC does not receive this notification, correspondence will continue to be forwarded to the other school and your…

Where can I find information about the Applicant Diversity Census?

The Undergraduate Application contains a series of questions about applicant diversity in the My Personal Details section. The purpose of the Applicant Diversity Census is to: assist in the implementation of equity, diversity and inclusion initiatives, ensure that the universities are recruiting and selecting classes representative of the Canadian population and address barriers to a…