I have a student who will be attending high school in second semester. Should they apply using the 101 application or the 105 application?

Categories: Application Process

Applicants should use the 101 application if they meet all the following requirements:

  • They are taking courses during the day at an Ontario high school (this includes students returning for second semester and graduated students returning to upgrade 1 or more courses).
  • They have not, at some point, been out of high school for more than 7 consecutive months.
  • They will have received or expect to receive their Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) with six 4U/M courses at the end of the current year.
  • They have not attended a postsecondary institution (college/university/career college).
  • They are applying to the first year of an undergraduate degree program or diploma program at an Ontario university.
  • They are under 21 years of age.

If they do not meet all these requirements, they should use the 105 application.