I have a student who will be attending high school in second semester. Should they apply using the 101 application or the 105 application?
Applicants should use the 101 application if they meet all the following requirements:
- They are taking courses during the day at an Ontario high school (this includes students returning for second semester and graduated students returning to upgrade 1 or more courses).
- They have not, at some point, been out of high school for more than 7 consecutive months.
- They will have received or expect to receive their Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) with six 4U/M courses at the end of the current year.
- They have not attended a postsecondary institution (college/university/career college).
- They are applying to first year of an undergraduate degree program or diploma program at an Ontario university.
- They are under 21 years of age.
If they do not meet all these requirements, the applicant should use the 105 application.