I have a student who graduated from an out-of-province high school and will be taking fewer than six 4U/M courses. Which application should they complete?

Categories: Application Process

Applicants who have previously attended a high school in another province or country who will not satisfy the requirements for the 101 application (regardless of the completion of high school in the other educational jurisdiction) must use the 105 application.

The out-of-province transcripts and any grades obtained at your high school should be forwarded directly to the applicant’s university selections and not to the OUAC.