I have students who graduated with their OSSD last year but are returning to high school to upgrade some of their courses. Do they apply using the 101 application? If so, will they receive new application access codes (e.g., PINs)?

Categories: Application Process

Yes, they may complete the 101 application as long as they:

  • are attending your high school during the day (this includes students returning for second semester and graduated students returning to upgrade 1 or more courses);
  • have not, at some point, been out of high school for more than 7 consecutive months;
  • have not attended a postsecondary institution (college/university/career college);
  • are applying to first year of an undergraduate degree program or diploma program at an Ontario university; and
  • are under 21 years of age.

After the OUAC receives your November grades file, you will receive new application access codes (e.g., PINs) for these students.

If they do not meet all of these requirements, the student should use the 105 application.