I have students who graduated with their OSSD last year and are returning to high school to upgrade some of their courses. Do they apply using the 101 application? If so, will they receive new application access codes (i.e., PINs)?
Categories: Application Process
They may complete the 101 application if they meet all the following requirements:
- They are attending your high school during the day (this includes students returning for second semester and graduated students returning to upgrade 1 or more courses).
- They have not, at some point, been out of high school for more than 7 consecutive months.
- They have not attended a postsecondary institution (college, university, career college).
- They are applying to the first year of an undergraduate degree program or diploma program at an Ontario university.
- They are under 21 years of age.
After we receive your November grades file, you will receive new application access codes (i.e., PINs) for these students.
If they do not meet all of these requirements, they should use the 105 application.