What process should we follow when students transfer to our school from another school, but they already applied to university from the other school?

Categories: Application Process

If the student is now attending another school within your board, you can change the MIDENT for the student on the Diploma Details tab through the Academic Information option in COLS. Otherwise, the OUAC can change the school MIDENT (BSID) number on an applicant’s file.

The new school must complete the Student Transfer Between Schools form and return it to the OUAC by fax or email. This should be done as soon as the student’s Ontario Student Record (OSR) is transferred to your school and the student submits their 101 application.

If the OUAC does not receive this notification, correspondence will continue to be forwarded to the other school and your school will not be able to update the student’s academic information.