OUAC How-to Videos
- How to Create Your OUAC Account
- How to Complete Your Undergraduate Application
- How to Edit Your Completed Application
- How to Respond to Offers of Admission
- How to Use OUInfo: Your Starting Point for Researching Ontario’s Universities
How-to Videos: Undergraduate Application
How to Create Your OUAC Account
This video tutorial is the first in a series about applying to an Ontario university through the OUAC.
In this video you will see how to log in to your application for the first time by creating your OUAC Account.
How to Complete Your Undergraduate Application
This video will walk you through the steps of completing, reviewing and paying for your Undergraduate Application.
How to Edit Your Completed Application
This video explains how to review and edit your application after you submit it, and includes examples of how to add and withdraw choices, and send your updates to your university choices.
How to Respond to an Offer of Admission
This video explains how to check for university offers of admission and how to accept or decline those offers.
How-to Videos: OUInfo
How to Use OUInfo: Your Starting Point for Researching Ontario’s Universities
This video explores the OUInfo website – a searchable resource that provides up-to-date information about:
- Ontario universities,
- campus tours and events and
To download a file to your computer, right-click on the desired link and select “Save target as” or “Save page as”.
- Applying to Ontario’s Universities [PDF]
- Applying to Ontario’s Universities [.pptx]
- Editing Your Completed Application [PDF]
- Editing Your Completed Application [.pptx]
Visit Accessibility to request a document in an accessible format.