COLS Administrator Registration
- COLS Administrator Registration (New Online Process for Cycle 2021)
- Watch Video: Registering Users in COLS
- Access Levels
- COLS Features and Tips
- The Secondary School Data Collection Sheet is part of the new online registration form.
- School board officials who require access to COLS must complete the COLS School Board Registration Form [PDF].
- Download the Registering Users in COLS video [.mp4].
- Read the Registering Users in COLS video transcript.
- Access to all functions of COLS
- Academic Information (View Only)
- Application information
- PINs – Create a Personal Identification Number (PIN), Print PINs and Checklist
- Academic Information – Update and Inquiry
- Application Information
- Send or Test OST Files
- Search OST Files
- Reference Number File (Download)
- Inquiry and Electronic File Upload
- Update and Electronic File Upload
COLS Administrator Registration (New Online Process for Cycle 2021)
Users who require “Administrator” access to COLS need to complete the online COLS Administrator Registration Form. The COLS Administrator acts as the primary OUAC contact and OUAC gatekeeper for their school. Each school is allowed only 1 COLS Administrator.
Once the OUAC approves access and sends an email with a username and temporary password to the newly registered COLS Administrator, the COLS Administrator can register other users at their school using the “COLS Registrants” option in COLS. The OUAC will then email usernames and temporary passwords to these users.
Watch Video: Registering Users in COLS
View the video tutorial about how to register new and previously registered counsellors.
There are various functions available in the “Service Links” menu in COLS.
One user at each school is given “Administrator” level access. This user has access to all functions available in COLS.
|Access Level||Functions Available|
|Electronic File Upload||
|Inquiry and Upload||
|Update and Upload||