International Baccalaureate (IB) Applicants
IB Diploma or Certificate
- Applicants should indicate in their application whether they are following the IB Diploma or IB Certificate program.
- Applicants who are following the IB Diploma or Certificate program within an Ontario high school use the Undergraduate Application.
- We transfer information about applicants’ IB Diploma and Certificate status to the selected universities.
- Only school officials who have “Update” access for the Academic Information option in COLS can make modifications.
- Applicants cannot change this information.
IB Grades Collection Procedure
We do not record IB academic data electronically.
- We forward the IB transcripts that we receive to each of the applicant’s selected Ontario universities.
- We do not collect essays or extracts.
- Record the OUAC Reference Number on all transcripts you send to the OUAC.
- Follow the grades submission process as communicated by the DP Chair, IB Schools of Ontario, at the beginning of each school year.
Many universities require the OSS equivalents for scholarships and other adjudications.
We will not forward IB transcripts to out-of-province institutions.
Ontario IB students who apply to 1 or more out-of-province institutions must arrange for their high school to send their IB grades directly to those institutions.
However, we will transmit OSS curriculum courses and grades to specified institutions through the regular channels.