International Baccalaureate (IB) Applicants
- Applicants should indicate on the application whether they are following the IB Diploma or IB Certificate program.
- Applicants who are following the IB Diploma/Certificate program within an Ontario high school should use the 101 application.
- We transfer information about applicants’ IB Diploma/Certificate status to the selected universities.
- Only school officials who have “Update” access for the Academic Information option in COLS can make modifications.
- Applicants cannot change this information.
IB Grades Collection Procedure
We do not record IB academic data electronically.
- We forward the IB transcripts that we receive to each of the applicant’s selected Ontario universities.
- We do not collect essays or extracts.
- Record the OUAC Reference Number on all transcripts you send to the OUAC.
- We do not accept faxed transcripts, as they do not photocopy well.
Many universities require the OSS equivalents for scholarships and other adjudications.
We will not forward IB transcripts to out-of-province institutions.
Ontario IB students who apply to 1 or more out-of-province institutions must arrange for their high school to send their IB grades directly to those institutions.
However, we will transmit OSS curriculum courses/grades to specified institutions through the regular channels.