Other University Options for Your Students

Quick Links

Applying to Out-of-province Universities

The OUAC assists the following out-of-province universities with collecting academic data for Ontario high school students who have applied through the OUAC:

  • Acadia University
  • Bishop’s University
  • University of British Columbia
  • Concordia University
  • Dalhousie University
  • McGill University
  • Saint Mary’s University
  • Simon Fraser University
  • The University of Victoria

Students who apply to these out-of-province universities can authorize the universities to request their academic information from the OUAC. To authorize them, the applicant must include their 11-digit OUAC Reference Number on the university’s application form.

In all cases, the 11th digit should be “0”.

This automated transfer of academic data greatly reduces the workload for high schools by eliminating the need to prepare and mail hard-copy transcripts.

Applying to the Royal Military College of Canada (RMC)

The RMC, located in Kingston, Ontario, is not part of the OUAC’s processing services. Students must obtain a separate form and additional application materials from a Canadian Forces Recruiting Centre.

For more information, call the Canadian Forces Recruiting Centre at 1-866-762-2672 or visit the RMC website.