The Post-Secondary Information Event (PSIE) Calendar, offered by the Standing Committee on Secondary School Liaison (SCSSL), is a resource for local guidance counsellors for the 2014 recruiting season. The calendar can be used to coordinate events in your region and to plan joint events with other counsellors.
We look forward to working with you to ensure a successful recruitment season!
To Add an Event:
- Complete the PSIE Registration Form [PDF] and submit it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Forward all information as soon as possible, so university representatives can plan their travel schedule accordingly.
- Your school must be willing and able to accommodate all 21 Ontario universities for your event to be posted on this calendar.
- PSIE Registration Form [PDF]
- To help you in the planning process: Tips for organizing a successful Post-Secondary Information Event [PDF]
- To contact Ontario universities directly regarding your event: University Invite List-Serve [PDF]
Click a calendar event for more details.
Note: For the 2014 calendar, the SCSSL has colour-coordinated bookings based on number of events scheduled at the same time (i.e., Green: 1-2 events, Yellow: 3-5 events, Red: 6+ events). We will not refuse an event from being posted, but suggest that if you see your preferred date and time already has many events booked, you try to find another date that can accommodate the university community as well as your staff, students, and other postsecondary institutions and groups.