The Post-Secondary Information Event (PSIE) Calendar, offered by the Standing Committee on Student Recruitment (SCSR), is a resource for local guidance counsellors for the 2015 recruiting season. The calendar can be used to coordinate events in your region and to plan joint events with other counsellors.
Direct questions to email@example.com. Note: The OUAC is not responsible for planning PSIE events. Please send all inquires to the email address listed above.
We look forward to working with you to ensure a successful recruitment season!
To Add an Event:
- Your school must be willing and able to accommodate all 21 Ontario universities for your event to be posted on this calendar.
- Complete the PSIE Registration Form as soon as possible.
- Within one week of completing the form, an SCSR member will contact you to confirm and provide any additional instructions.
- PSIE Registration Form
- To help you in the planning process: Tips for organizing a successful Post-Secondary Information Event [PDF]
- To contact Ontario universities directly about your event: University Invite List-Serve [PDF]
Click a calendar event for more details.
Note: The SCSR has colour-coordinated bookings based on number of events scheduled at the same time (i.e., Green: 1-2 events, Yellow: 3-5 events, Red: 6+ events). We will not refuse an event from being posted, but suggest that if you see your preferred date and time already has many events booked, you try to find another date that can accommodate the university community as well as your staff, students, and other postsecondary institutions and groups.