I have a student with several out-of-province and/or international courses. How do I indicate these equivalencies on their academic record?

Categories: Grades

You can add a comment using the Academic Information option in COLS.

Note: Not all universities collect “Comment” information from the OUAC.

If a student was granted equivalency credits for course work outside of the Ontario school system and you believe this information will affect the student’s admission decision, a hard-copy transcript from the out-of-province school should be sent to the admission offices of the universities the student has applied to.