A former student is applying to university this year after taking a year off school and has asked us to send transcripts. They are using the 105 application. Where do we send the transcripts?

Categories: Grades

Some Ontario high schools participate in the electronic transcript management system (eTMS) through OCAS, which allows 105 applicants to request their Ontario high school transcript electronically within their application. These requests are processed electronically.

If your school does not participate in the eTMS, you will need to send the official hard-copy transcript directly to the admission office of the universities the student has selected on their application.

Indicate the student’s OUAC Reference Number on the transcripts. This number will assist the universities in matching the student’s transcripts with their application.

Do not send these transcripts to the OUAC. We cannot forward these documents to the universities or return them to the high school.